Job Opportunity Form Ghana Ltd. - Technical Manager
Form Ghana Ltd is the first FSC certified teak forest plantation company in West Africa. Form Ghana manages 20 000 ha land of which 8 200 ha is already commercially planted. The company is rapidly growing and will further expand its activities in Ghana and invites applicants for the function of Technical Manager who will report to the Forest Manager in Ghana.
The applicant must have:
▪ proven technical capacities (including financial aspects) and working experience in a management position of at least 5-10 years;
▪ extensive knowledge of forest engineering, such as harvesting, roads, workshops and infrastructure;
▪ practical knowledge regarding fleet maintenance and procurement of equipment;
▪ practical knowledge of fire management and fire equipment;
▪ a desire to improve productivity and to drive innovation;
▪ a team builder-trainer-coach and excellent in communication, specifically with the traditional occupants of the area;
▪ ability to manage and motivate functional staff, work independently and compile operational reports on a regular basis;
▪ work experience: technical management in a forestry company – sub-Saharan experience advantageous;
▪ educational qualifications list advantageous.
▪ A long-term position as Technical Manager.
▪ A market conform salary and good secondary terms of employment.
▪ An excellent work climate, with furnished house, company vehicle and established infrastructure.
For more information please visit: www.forminternational.nl
or contact the Managing Director, Mr Willem Fourie. Also visit Form Ghana's facebook page for background information.
Please send your application letter and CV before December 31st, 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for the attention of Mr Paul Hol.